As the date for our competition draws near we need to be mindful of the FLL Values we recited the day we formed our team.
FLL CORE VALUES
- We are a team.
- We do the work to find solutions with guidance from our coaches and mentors.
- We honor the spirit of friendly competition.
- What we discover is more important than what we win.
- We share our experiences with other.
- We display gracious professionalism* in everything we do.
- We have fun.
* Gracious professionalism...
- Gracious attitudes and behaviours are "win-win".
- Gracious people respect others and let that respect show through their actions.
- Gracious professionals make a valued contribution in a manner pleasing to others and to themselves. They possess special knowlege and are trusted by society to use that knowlege responsibly.